This easy low calorie recipe for scrambled egg is a great breakfast or lunch for when you’re watching your waistline.
– 2 large British Lion eggs
– 30ml/2tbsp milk
– salt and freshly ground black pepper
– toast and bacon to serve (optional)
1. Crack the eggs into a micro-proof bowl or jug. Add the milk and season with salt and ground black pepper, then whisk together with a fork.
2. Place in the microwave and cook on HIGH for 1 min. Remove from the oven and whisk with a fork. Return to the oven and cook for a further 30 secs, stir again. The egg should be softly set.
3. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving with toast. If you prefer your scramble a bit firmer, cook for a further 20-30 seconds.